Let’s nip this in the bud now…
You, as The Reader, are welcome to explore the site, read my ramblings and even comment on those that are still open. However, I do ask that you abide by certain rules.
- Keep it civil. One definition of diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.
- Swearing is fine. But less is more. Too many swear words and I’ll invoke my right to edit your comment (see below).
- Attack the argument, not the arguer.
These rules are not set in stone and I can add to or subtract from them as I see fit. If you have a question, feel free to use the contact form here.
Failure to abide by the rules will result in the following:
- Your comment will be edited.
- Your comment will be disemvoweled.
- Your comment will be deleted.
- Your comment will be deleted and you will not be allowed back (I have an .htaccess and I’m not afraid to use this).
I’m pretty laid back so I don’t think we’ll ever have a problem here. That said, you have been warned.